MIRACLE
I know this might not be a big deal to everybody but we got a dv-r (same as tivo) this week!!! If you don't know anything about my parents, they don't spend much MONEY. My mom shops in trash cans (lol) and my dad is an acountant! Yeah, you can only imagine. I've been convincing them of getting a dv-r for a while cause I got hooked on it at Trudi and Randi's house (rudy and tandi). Finally, a miracle took place. My mom and dad let us get it. I couldn't believe it. God couldn't even believe it. On top of that, Pastor Jay has been speaking on finances and getting out of debt, so I really thought there was no chance of getting a dv-r right now. I thought, my parents would cut out even more spending. My assumptions were wrong. Hint: this is how i convinced them and you can maybe try it with your parents or spouse. I told them that we could fast forward the commercials because they are all full of filth and junk that doesn't need to enter our minds. Not only that, my parents can see what me and Rhet watch and record. After that, they were sold on it... hahaha Try it and you can have a miracle in the making too!!
HaHaHa - I agree! I do believe this was a MIRACLE. I just don't know if Rudy and I will ever see RAchel anymore because I think the only reaso nshe came to our house was to watch the shows we recorded for her. Rachel- I will know know if you truely love us!!! YOu better still come over! And that goes for Rhet too - He only came over to watch 24 & American Idol... My Miracle is I got a home phone - YEAH!!! and Internet - It will be installed on Tuesday... NOW - That's a MIRACLE!
p.s. tevo is really spelled "tivo"
Much love...
Posted by
Tandi Loving |
9:13 PM
Besides it being spelt "Tivo" I think ya'll got DVR.
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:38 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:39 AM
yeah, i couldn't remember what was the other name for it! it's all the same
Posted by
rachel |
4:56 AM
Tessy, I am very impressed... You are up to speed on Technology!
Posted by
Tandi Loving |
6:57 AM