« Home | WORSHIP MONTH » | Diligence » | FIRST »

SHOUT OUT!!

Last Sunday (March 5th), our new T.F.C. praise choir rocked the sanctuary! Everything about this was an amazing experience for me. From the rehearsals to the worship before service, none can compare. I hope the choir had as much fun as I did. Don't worry, there will be many more to come. Crazy thought...this morning I read in Psalms 47:1 "clap your hands all ye people shout unto God with the voice of triumph" and then i thought Perfect, that is the "choir vision" and I continued to read 47:2 and it states that "for the Lord most high is terrible, he is a great king over all the earth" (haha) i totally got a kick out of that! he needs us to praise him, cause His singing ain't no good! nah His praise is not what moves him, it's your praise that get's his attention. I love what Pastor Jay says all the time, " He has perfect worship in heaven- angels, choirs, instruments, but he still comes down to listen to our imperfect worsip- wrong notes, pitch incorrections, wrong words, clapping off beat, etc..... WE move him!
p.s. choir- I will soon post pictures and info about our next performance. Also, you can go and check www. thefamilychurch.cc for our video clip of sunday on the music page. Great Job!

Yeah, it was great!! It was exciting to be a part of the choir again. I loved it!!
Yes, God LOVES it when we give Him all the glory and the praise and we are worshipping Him. Amen!!

Hope you have a blessed day!!

The Choir was a great thing. Rachel, Thanks for hearing Pastor Jay's vision and going after it.

Post a Comment