WOW!!
If you guys weren't here last night, you missed an amazing experience. The presence of God was definately in the place. TFC invited "Rusty and Jessica" to come and lead us into worship. WOW!! yeah that is all i can say. Everything about it was great and for me, refreshing. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to "chill". Just to come to service and be a part of worship from my seat was just awesome. (but not all the time) haha I got everything that I possibly could from the night. Oh, and I can't wait for tonight!!! Reuben Morgan, from Hillsong, yeah; "enough said"....Two amazing nights, I won't know what to do with myself. And on top of that I'm going on a little vacation tommorrow and I won't be back until Sunday night. It's so awesome when you have a praise team, that can get the job done even better than you can, yeah that is "the tfc praise team." (i question myself why am I here!!) I know they will do a fantastic job in leading worship on Sunday. HOLLA- Our leaders, Angie and Micah, lead the practices and take care of all the technical parts of music. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!! I wouldn't be the same without you. I will be praying for you guys this week. God's going to show up and like I always say, "bring your A game." p.s. sorry for not doing a post in a while, I will totally get back on top of it after my vacation.