« Home | Interesting Day » | SHOUT OUT!! » | WORSHIP MONTH » | Diligence » | FIRST »

GUITAR WORKSHOP

Well today, we kicked off our first beginners guitar course for U of L small groups. It was a great success. We had 10 people and everybody learned something. I will also, be blogging some tips and hints to you guitarist. Just keep checking and practice, practice, practice. And of course, I had to tell everybody today that I got a new guitar, I just couldn't help it. And yeah, I let it SLIP! I told my mom that I got a guitar today, cause she asked me where I was and I told her the music store to get a guitar case. Well she knew something was up so I told her. Yeah she FREAKED out!!! She proclaimed, not another one. Then I told her it was a good deal and said the price, then she about had a heart attack. I thought it was quite funny if you ask me. But it was all fun and games, she was happy for me. Well, I'm going take a break and head to the movies. I need to take a break from that guitar, and hang out with people.. See you tommorrow at church (yeah, you better not be late)

this is angie...i forgot my password.
OMGosh! I guess mothers reserve the right to freak out. Doesn't always change things, but they can't help it! I know, I am one! Have a good week, Rach.

You just loved freaking your mom out didn't you?

Post a Comment