ONE MONTH
YEAH,
I know it's been exactly one month since I have blogged. Although, I know this is such a common word used all the time, but this time I really mean it, I have been real busy! This last month has just been crazy for me. With finals this past week, trying to pass statistics class, and amongst all the other things going on. School is finally over for this semester, and you have no idea how excited I am. Last year, I went to summer school, and oh but not this year. I HAVE A BREAK! I am so pumped. The funny part about it is, all week I have been thinking, "ok, what do i have to do for school tommorrow, what projects are coming up?" Then I remember, I have nothing to do (as far as school goes). But to me this is what's crazier, I have been working in the office like a maniac just because I Can. Today is saturday, and I'm taking a break from work to blog. Yeah, you thought i would have something else better to do. But I am actually loving every minute of it. Being able to be in the office everyday and all week, has been great. I love and cherish what I do. I know school is not over for me yet, but right now i am enjoying every day at a time and when spring comes ill be ready to hop back in it.
p.s. you can start checking my blog more often now, I will be doing some typing
I know it's been exactly one month since I have blogged. Although, I know this is such a common word used all the time, but this time I really mean it, I have been real busy! This last month has just been crazy for me. With finals this past week, trying to pass statistics class, and amongst all the other things going on. School is finally over for this semester, and you have no idea how excited I am. Last year, I went to summer school, and oh but not this year. I HAVE A BREAK! I am so pumped. The funny part about it is, all week I have been thinking, "ok, what do i have to do for school tommorrow, what projects are coming up?" Then I remember, I have nothing to do (as far as school goes). But to me this is what's crazier, I have been working in the office like a maniac just because I Can. Today is saturday, and I'm taking a break from work to blog. Yeah, you thought i would have something else better to do. But I am actually loving every minute of it. Being able to be in the office everyday and all week, has been great. I love and cherish what I do. I know school is not over for me yet, but right now i am enjoying every day at a time and when spring comes ill be ready to hop back in it.
p.s. you can start checking my blog more often now, I will be doing some typing
I'm glad you love your job. You do such a great job leading praise and worship!!
Hope you have a blessed day!!
Posted by
Anonymous |
2:36 PM