« Home | Awesome Night » | I was wrong » | Mark Your Calendar » | Amazing » | MIRACLE » | BIG Bang! » | Awkward Moments » | CrEaTiViTy » | CHOIR PICS » | WOW!! »

It's Official!

In case you guys haven't heared. Tandi, my sister-n-law, is having a boy! W0W! This will be a piece of cake for me, I only have brothers and on top of that this one doesn't have to live with me. haha I'm so excited. I can't wait to see Ashton Lane Begnaud. Congratulations Trudi and Randi. You guys are going to make great parents. Let me give you a bit of advice (Since I am a parent j/k) Rudy: Don't beat Ashton to death, like you did me. Hint, if the paddle breaks, then you are hitting too hard. Also, in case your child tells you that "he is the boss", let him believe it!! Tandi: Discipline your child, don't just tata him all the time. Somedays he might need a good "wippin" It's ok to let people who speak blessing to your child paddle him. haha I love yall

Yes, I will confirm that this post is correct. Rudy and I went have an ultrasound done on Monday... We look forward August now!!!

Post a Comment