COPS IN THE CLASSROOM!!
Last week in my interviewing class, we had a little bit of drama happen. I was quite scared and nervous, cause you know L.C.A. doesn't have issues enough to send cops in the classroom. A guy student in my class, was discussing with the teacher that she didn't tell us about a deadline for our project. Which I understood what he was saying, because she did not make that clear. He told her they would talk about it after class and she just kept on telling him "you missed the deadline". Yeah, i could of swore she said it 10 times. Then she just busted out and said "GET OUT MY CLASSROOM"... This is what's even funnier, he told her "NO". I thought i was gonna pee on myself. I almost thought I was gonna witness a fight and have to break them up. Needless to say, she had to call the campus cops to come get him out because he wasn't leaving. While the cops were on their way, she just began into the lesson for the day. We were on a good subject, so there were a couple questions. The guy, who got in an argument with her, asked her a question and she blantly IGNORED him. It was the funniest thing I ever seen. Could you imagine, a teacher teaching and a student talking to her out loud and she keeps on reading the material. YEAH, that's what it was. I laughed so hard. Finally, the cops came and he got up and left with them. Crazy day, huh?