« Home | GOT A CAMERA! » | Since August 22nd » | Lesson Learned! » | ScHoOl » | TRY-OUTS! » | Outing » | Steppin up' » | Children's Cup » | De ja vu? » | Concert shots »

When the CATS away, the mice will PLAY! J/K


Fish Tilapi, you talk about Awesome!


This week our men staff pastors are in Texas for a leadership conference. Which means, Mrs. Shelley, Tandi, Andre, Jasin, Mrs. Tessy and I are the only ones in the office. Now, before you get to any conclusions, we WORKED hard this week. Since most of the guys are out, I was able to get alot of stuff done. You know cause I wasn't getting in trouble. haha (j/k) Seriously, we did miss them, but we had our own little fun around here with "the ladies." Pastor Tessy took the girls out to eat on Tuesday to Zeas and Thursday to Zeus. YUM,,, YUM... Long lunches, while Pastor Shane is gone. haha (still love ya) It was a great week! Although, I am so happy that the guys could go away and get refreshed and encouraged. We ladies don't need that, we already got it ALL TOGETHER!...........yeah that's right :)
I'm sure the guys made many MEMORIES, that we will hear about when they come back!

p.s. I hope I don't get in trouble for posting "too much information/secrets"....

Happy to see ya'll had fun this week with all the guy's gone and everyone out of the office's.

brandon thigpen

p.s.see ya'll all sunday,i love ya'll all.

that's my favorite dish at zeus.

5girls and I believe we all got the same dish.- Talk about Good!

Post a Comment