Outing

Last night our "Wed team" went to Baton Rouge to check out the music at Healing Place Church. They have an 8:30 service for college and young professionals, called Late Nite. We left at 6:30 from the church, so we figured we had enough time to stop and eat on the way. WE DID IT BIG!! TJ Ribs Baby... Oh yeah, and went to church! (haha) Pastor Dino took Mike Hamman's place and spoke. From the praise-n-worship, to the message. Everything was incredible. I totally got something out of it....Back in Lafayette, our ROCK JR. HIGH led up the service in da' big house. I heard it was great, and I'm gonna watch it on tape. I am proud of you Pastor Josh! A singer and a preacher, can't get much better than that. (Pastor Jay can't even do that) j/k I love you Pastor J!!! oh yeah, neither can I
p.s. Can't wait to worship God with all of you on Sunday!
rachel,
i'm happy too see ya'll had a blessed time.from what i heard josh did a awesome job in church.
as,i was in helping with the high school with pastor derek.but i wish i could have gone with ya'll too baton rouge.
Posted by
my stuff,your stuff,we all got stuff |
12:45 PM
Robin,
if your honestly gonna try out.good luck and i'm not just saying that either.as i love you and jordan both.i wish you the best of luck and i think you would be a good new edition to the worship team...
Posted by
my stuff,your stuff,we all got stuff |
9:10 PM
Yes, Robin Im with Brandon on this one! You would be a great asset on our team!! haha
Posted by
rachel |
12:15 PM
WAIT A MINUTE! Who said I couldn't "do both"? Wait until Sunday, I'll bring my A game!
Posted by
Pastor Jay |
2:26 PM
And she's related to the vocal leader...that is a big plus!! "shoe-in"
Posted by
Anonymous |
3:18 PM
Robin - If you try out I will too. Front Line would never be the same!
Posted by
Tandi Loving |
10:54 PM
good morning,Everyone
Robin,i just your question on here.the answer is yes,i do have blog.
if,you would like to view it or post.e-mail me.are you can get it from rachel or anyone from church.
p.s.are i'll give it too you wednesday night.
Posted by
my stuff,your stuff,we all got stuff |
8:40 AM