De ja vu?
I dont know if that's how you spell it, but I tried. I saw this clip on Kevin Well's blog, and I laughed so hard. Not because how bad the guy struggled, but because I have done this many times. For those non-musicians, we have a thing that we clip on our acoustic guitar to move keys up or down. You've probably seen it! Well this guy forgot to take the clip off(capo is what its called) between songs. As a result, the song didn't go to well. Needless to say, this happened to me at our women's conference last year with "O praise Him". Josh sang it and I didn't have the capo in the right key. Not to brag, but our team recovered alot better than this one did. THANK GOD!
P.S. Come to think about it, two weeks ago, we had half of the team starting a different song, and the other half starting another one...... that's when you realize none of this is about you, and when things go wrong you definately don't want it to revolve around you!
Well i gotta go, cause I could sure keep on going with some more stories.
click it
http://addisonrd.com/WordPress/?p=729
peace
P.S. Come to think about it, two weeks ago, we had half of the team starting a different song, and the other half starting another one...... that's when you realize none of this is about you, and when things go wrong you definately don't want it to revolve around you!
Well i gotta go, cause I could sure keep on going with some more stories.
click it
http://addisonrd.com/WordPress/?p=729
peace
rachel,you got the spelling right...good try and guess.
Posted by
my stuff,your stuff,we all got stuff |
2:19 PM
deja vu
the first part is together the last part alone.
Posted by
Anonymous |
3:28 PM