« Home | Purple, Plum...it's all the same » | CD Burning, Songlists, Practices.... » | Father's Day » | PICS- from the studio! » | In the Studio- Day 3 » | Preparation! » | Back in the Studio- Day 2 » | IN THE STUDIO! » | In the basket » | Demolition Pics... »

Goin on

I know I haven't posted since Wednesday, but you know the conference was important! For those of you that weren't there, we had a GREAT time. God showed up. Now, it's relaxation time. yeah Sunday I thought I was gonna rest and relax from the conference. That did not happen. After church, me and my parents went to the circus. Yes, you heard me right. I had not been to one in years. I was so tired that after intermission, I slept through the rest of the circus. Then, we went to Ben and Misty Pickrel's house, for a welcome home celebration. Glad to have you back Ben! After that, Terry and Christine came to the house to play games with the family. I started to not feel so good, went to bed and slept 18 hours. Yep, I did the math. Needless to say, I didn't go to work. So if you're wondering if Im rested from the conference, the answer is YES.

glade to see your feeling better rachel,.hey i will admit to everyone.i even wen't to circus myself while it was here.had a blast of fun.
glade,too also see all women had fun at women's conf. as well.

Rachel,
i didn't know where too put this rachel.are,if i should go ahead start a new subject.but here's wishing everyone a very good and blessed 4th weekend...the same message is my blog for those who read it...

Post a Comment