« Home | Lesson Learned! » | ScHoOl » | TRY-OUTS! » | Outing » | Steppin up' » | Children's Cup » | De ja vu? » | Concert shots » | Nothing but the YOUTH! » | GAME NIGHT!! »

Since August 22nd

Wow! It's been that long since I've posted. I know, I realize that, however school has caused me to be away from the computer and close to the books. I'm taking a different approach to my studies this semester, which means MORE reading. I don't want to get behind and I know it will pay off in the end. I have done alot of things since August 22nd. So to keep you updated, here is the list. Some fun, and others not so much.

-Had my first Quiz and Test (This is in the fun category..lol)

-Played Tennis since the whole "incident" (Went to a different park, not gonna tell you so you don't send anybody to come and scare me j/k)

-Went to the movies and saw "Step Up"

-Bought 15 movies at Blockbuster (HUGE Labor Day Sale)

-Watched two of the movies so far

-Went on an investigative search for Ashlee's missing purse, We contacted the guy who found it and retrieved it. He actually was an investigator.

-Found a new place to workout instead of Scary Girard Park (Bourgeois Hall, yeah)

-Went to a family reunion on my Mom's side of the family. They had a bunch of food. I was literally on the "seafood diet".........ate crabs and shrimp.. yum, yum (jealous?) Although, it took us a ways to get there, since the sign didn't say "New Iberia/Delcambre" Well, it did, RUDY just missed it, I saw it! ha

-Last but not least, Watched LSU and UL. Of course, UL got stomped, but I support my School. Just like if the challengers were playing a good team, all of you would not pull for the other team just because their good, you would pull for the challengers. Well, same here. For all of you UL Alumni, represent! I understand if you pulled for LSU if you went to school there or lived in BR. Otherwise, you have no EXCUSE! GO UL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's my spill.

P.S. I'm an LSU fan, just as long as their not playing against the Ragin' Cajuns!

Oh Rach, Josiah and I went to the UL/LSU game. And you know I was representing my Ragin' Cajuns. I have never been called so many names in my life. I had old men yelling obscenities at me. I even had little children screaming "tiger bait" at me. I knew that LSU fans were ruthless, but that was ridiculous. You gotta have something really lacking in your life to act that way. I would bet money that most of those fans never attended LSU (or any college for that matter). I love the t-shirt that says, "If you don't support the Cajuns, move to Baton Rouge.
All right, I am off of my soap box.
However, Josiah and I did have a fun time. We did leave at the 4th quarter to go eat at TJ Ribs.

glade to see your back in blog world rachel.we should did miss you.
i'm glade to you see you been busy with school and work.trust me it will all pay off in the end.
love ya'll,all
brandon
p.s.oh,one last thing.we all knew LSU was gonna win.though i do have too go for ULL.but i didn't care!!.i just enjoyed being there!!.come by my blog some time you and pastor dwayne or both welcome.

very cute. i'm jealous of the crab fest. love the spill on ul. see you 2 night

Busy...busy...busy girl!

I love your comparison of UL/LSU and our own Challengers team...VERY WELL PUT! Go Cajuns!

Did you see this link for LA Shout Fest? http://www.lashoutfest.com

Sounds fun!

Kudos Rachel

Great prespective on the UL VS LSU issue. I guess I would be more open minded about pulling for LSU if football fans in the area would ralley for our hometown team, just like our troops that went to IRAQ. But until that happens LSU will be LSU A&M at Baton Rouge and I'll strictly be a UL Ragin Cajun fan. Im sure the rapture will happen before this, so I've accepted this, just as I have Christ and any persecution does not mean a thing because I know I'm right=== just like Rush Limbaugh but thats another story. Kudos Rachel -- GO CAJUNS!!

Sincerely
David Hohorst

Post a Comment