« Home | GREAT Message » | American Idol » | Quickly Approaching » | ONE MONTH » | Bucky's Out » | COPS IN THE CLASSROOM!! » | Brit Michael is Here! » | It's Official! » | Awesome Night » | I was wrong »

season finale

Well, it's what I wanted- Elliott Yamin is out! Katherine McPhee is in the finals, man I hope she can pull it off for the win. I think everybody and their mama is voting for Taylor. I'll keep my fingers crossed. The sad part about it is, I was so pumped to watch American Idol last night after church, but the dvr wasn't working. Oh I was so mad. So I called Amber (the person who I'm always with) and she told me the news. Plug- EVERYBODY, Please do your part and vote for Katherine McPhee next week, I will do mine as well.
p.s. Katherine would like to thank everybody for their support. (she told me to tell yall)

rachel,
as much as i love the show!.i am sorry friend's.but,taylor's has the most vote's and he will win....2006 american idol.

Post a Comment