« Home | Back Home! » | back from vacation! » | Vacation...and other things » | TOO LONG! » | 5k's and girls night... » | PRANKIN' THE PASTOR! » | An Experience I Will Never Forget » | The Latest! » | Great Weekend » | Back to School »

Refreshing!!!!!!!!!

I'm not gonna post any pictures today, just thoughts of what God has been showing me. During and Since Australia God has revealed himself to me in a fresh, new way. All I can say is God is up to some Big things. I have really been challenged and encouraged these past couple weeks. God is teaching me how to get rid of my junk and rely only on him. My junk is too big to carry all by myself. I must get up and keep going. I always thought that I knew what worship was, how to worship, live a life of worship, and the definition and stories on worship.........but then I got major Revelation...........I Don't know! After going to Australia, God really began to question my thoughts on worship and I began to ask Him what it was. It was totally different than my "blabberings" on it. So, I decided to take on God's opinion of it. Yeah, that's always the best thing to do. I can just feel God's presence on the horizon and he just wants to break through in our worship services. There is something about to happen in our midst- A REFRESHING! Whether we feel like it or not, He does deserve our praise. Every Sunday is just not an ordinary Sunday. It is God ordained, with you in mind. I can't help but get excited. Whether anyone gets it or not, it doesn't matter. I must PRAISE HIM!!!!!!

One of the definitions of worship is to regard with ardent or adoring esteem or devotion. Ardent is described as being a fiery passion. And devotion is selfless affection and dedication. These are some words that define worship.
The words I worship you literally mean you're telling God I completely devote myself to you. I think that's really cool knowing that.
Great blog post, Rachel! I pray that you continue to stay strong in Christ. God bless you!

Post a Comment