« Home | The Latest! » | Great Weekend » | Back to School » | Rope em' up cowboy! » | GUESS WHO I PULLED FOR? » | TONIGHT- LSU VS. NOTRE DAME » | So much STUFF! » | christmas party pics » | Events » | IT'S ALMOST HERE! »

An Experience I Will Never Forget

This past Saturday Feb. 10th was something I had been waiting for. Since June 9th of 06'. I set a goal. I needed to loose weight and get in shape. I didn't know this journey I would take would stretch me to the limits. I just began to run to loose weight that was it. Then one day I said I would love to run a marathon one day. But, I knew I could never physically do it. Then God spoke to me and said, How BIG do you think I am?....For the first time I realized, I can do it! I am still on this journey, 40 more pounds to loose and run a marathon. Even though I haven't ran a marathon yet, I ran my first 10k, (6.2 miles). While I was running the last mile stretch, I was thinking of these past 8 months and what God has shown me. It had nothing to do with loosing weight and getting in shape; it had everything to do with me realizing that I AM A CHILD OF THE KING. He loves me and is proud of me no matter what. Thanks April and Sonia for being a part of this experience with me. You motivate me! One day, I will catch up with you guys! haha














the race begins

















you can tell this is before race; were all smiling :)
















my goal was to make it in 1 hr and 15 minutes.
If you look to the left, you can see the time.

GREAT JOB SIS!
I am Very Proud of YOu!

That's great that you are making goals and are able to achieve them a little bit at a time! You go girl!
God is HUGE! Bigger than even the universe! Amazing!

Post a Comment