« Home | IN CLASS! » | You know your a UL fan when...... » | When the CATS away, the mice will PLAY! J/K » | GOT A CAMERA! » | Since August 22nd » | Lesson Learned! » | ScHoOl » | TRY-OUTS! » | Outing » | Steppin up' »

In Kansas City, Missouri

hey,
I'm out of town at IHOP (International House of Prayer). I'm posting from the IHOP coffee shop. We made it here in great timing and things are going great. I'm staying with Mrs. Tessy and Mrs. Trista in the room. All I gotta say is, who says Pastors can't have fun. Mrs. Tessy is a cut up. She actually has her featured debute song out next month. "Oh no, You never let Go"...featuring her "version"...I won't tell anymore secrets. HAHA. We are having a blast, and this place is just incredible. Last nights worship team, was really good. It's amazing to see what God is doing in different parts of the world. Can't wait to tell you more about it. Gotta go! I'm going to a seminar on the prophetic. Signing out 8:55 Friday morning.

See YA

Glad you're enjoying your visit to Missouri! My dad joked that you were going to eat pancakes! LOL.
I pray that you will be spiritually renewed and refilled.
Have a blessed weekend! Love you, Rachel!

Post a Comment