Back in the Studio- Day 2
Hanging out in the studio again. Wer'e putting in long hours, lots of prayer, and worship. Things are going great so far, and I pray that will continue. Mrs. Angie is recording right now in the music booth and she's worshipping from her heart. Ill give you guys a hint about this project, it's absolutely AWESOME! God's presence is everywhere on this cd. This is truly a GOD THING! Pastor Dwayne will be here later on today. It's gonna be a long day, but well worth it. I can stay in the studio all the time, I enjoy it!
p.s. I will keep you guys posted on the project.
p.s. I will keep you guys posted on the project.
That's really cool!! I'm glad that you guys are recording again!!
The TFC Praise Team rocks!!
I pray that everything continues to go well with you.
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:17 AM
I for one can't wait too hear the new music when it come's out.there's know doubt's in my mind thst it will be great.as everyome from the full worship team to the worship team choir does a awesome job....
love ya,all.......
brandon thigpen
Posted by
my stuff,your stuff,we all got stuff |
1:38 PM